- New Steam Age Curriculum (NSAC)
- In technology, the replacement of petroleum and uranium with hydrogen or thorium literally could make
the 21st Century the New Steam Age. Metaphorically, given the utter mess that the
20th Century was, it would be interesting to see what kind of curriculum we could create by
pretending that it didn't happen. No Keynes, no Samuelson, no
scientism. Just roll our library back to 1921, the last year of texts to be in the public domain in the USA,
and start over.
- Prof. Evans's Alumni Association (PEAA)
- Mutual aid society comprised of individuals who have studied Economics, Finance, or Pecuniology with
Prof. Evans. You know who you are. Stay in touch.
- Self-Governing Social Network
- The idea here is to set up an online community that is governed through a market process, rather than
by a small number of administrators who have godlike power. Initially, the 'community' would consist of a very small number
of individuals, and the server would be under identifiable individuals' control. However, the goal over time would be to
migrate to a distributed platform that were under the control of the community as a whole through democratic processes.